Nothing in my life ever works quite as it should, so it comes as no surprise that as soon as we finally get an internet connection in the flat, fibro hits like a bitch.
My arms hurt. My hips hurt. Everything hurts, and simply sitting down seems to require too much effort.
I’m annoyed, because I was really looking forward to finally being able to visit other blogs and take the time I used to reading and commenting, and working on my own stuff. After months of needing it as a junk room, I’ve finally been able to claim my study – the middle bedroom – and it’s a perfect writing environment. I’d planned on sitting at my desk or on the day bed and listening to music. Having a place to write without interruptions or worrying about privacy. Living with S is undoubtedly wonderful, but I find it incredibly hard to write when he’s around, probably because I was alone most of the time when I lived with my mother.
I’ve been finding it more frustrating than usual, being trapped in this body and being unable to write down all the feelings which inevitably go along with pain. I feel… angry. Angry that it ever got to this point; that nobody intervened and tried to help. All doctors seem to have done lately is made the pain worse – the cortisone injection was a complete failure, and only exacerbated the problem – and I admit that I’ve lost faith again. My life is wonderful in many ways, but everything is marred by constant agony. Sleepless nights and restless days. Seven pills, every morning, which only help a small amount.
I’m tired. None of this seems fair. I have a good thing going here, and it’s not right that some bloody medical problem has to get in the way. I have absolutely no control over it, and I hate that.
- Because Of Fibromyalgia: WELCOME TO MY STORY & MY CAUSE (cinderellasglasspr.wordpress.com)
- Sod is My Middle Name! (littlebeut333.com)
- Fibromyalgia Week Roundup – Fibro Awareness (cinderellasglasspr.wordpress.com)
- Fibro Feist (managingfibro.net)
- 365 | 24/7 #fibromyalgia #spoonie (whatonearthisfibro.wordpress.com)
- My Fibro (justbreatheslowdeepbreaths.com)
- Namby-Pamby Flares (infinitesadnessorhope.wordpress.com)
- I have Fibromyalgia (gentlebynature.wordpress.com)
- Why does it hurt? :: One theory on fibro pain (fibrofeist.com)
- TMI? No, no TMJ! (fibrofella.wordpress.com)