Woke at 5pm feeling as though the entire world had crashed onto my body while I slept.
Coffee won’t fix it. Weed helps, but only a little. Everything hurts. Speaking is a chore. Words get forgotten. Tea gets spilled on my desk. Eating is beyond me. Lifting my phone is like carrying a slab of concrete.
I was supposed to be meeting S tomorrow, and staying at his overnight.
Right now I can’t even change my underwear on my own.
- Fried (fibrofella.wordpress.com)
- Learning Fibro As I Go (findfocus.wordpress.com)
- Pain… 24/7 (infinitesadnessorwhat.wordpress.com)
- Introducing FibroFogg in 365 Days (fibrofogg.wordpress.com)
- Good Morning, World (mynewstrangelypeculiarblog.wordpress.com)
- Pondering Fibro Flares and Their Effect on Batty’s Bath (battysblog.com)